13 September 2006

The 'lovetennis' Gallery

lovetennis is proud to announce the launch of it's brand new exclusive photo gallery!

http://love-tennis.blogspot.com/



All photos in the gallery are taken by myself (Elisita) at Wimbledon, Roland Garros and Open Gaz de France.

The first ever tournament that I visited was Wimby 1996, I went there especially to see my first favorite player Gigi Fernandez, since then I have been to Wimby every year - I started going to the Open Gaz de France in Paris from 2002 and Roland Garros from 2003. Over the years I have seen nearly every player on the both tours at some time or another! As you can see from the gallery, my favorite players to photograph are Eleni Daniilidou and Amelie Mauresmo - but the gallery also features other players such as Conchita Martinez, Tathiana Garbin, Francesca Schiavone and many other players too.

Photography is very special to me - it gives me the chance to show others how I view things through my own eyes, my perspective on things. I'm sure we are all used to seeing the same sorts of stereotypical 'tennis shots' that grace the pages of tennis magazines around the world - you know the ones with the players grimmacing as they hit the ball! I prefer to take different types of photos to them, I like to show the beauty, humour and the personally of the players - I like to make them look damn hot! hahahahaha

Also included in the gallery is a section for some of the autographs I have collected for myself and for other friends over the years. Each signature has a story behind it, from the time I gave fan messages to Eleni Daniilidou to the time I had a lovely conversation with Conchita Martinez at Roland Garros. As they say...every picture tells a story!

We hope you will enjoy visiting our new gallery and hope you will come back often, as we will be continuing to update the gallery regularly with our lovetennis exclusive photos.